Re: [Moderator Action] XForms suggestions

From: Stan Attenberger <sea@ornl.gov>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:51:27 -0400
To: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Cc: www-forms@w3.org, Stan <attenbergese@ornl.gov>, Tim <rhynebt@ornl.gov>, Jon <jgrubb@utk.edu>, Chris <lindsleycj@ornl.gov>

At 04:56 PM 6/26/00 +0100, Dave Raggett wrote:

> > A way to insert a user-defined link into the form.
>
>Can you explain what you mean by this?

Dave, Thanks for your response.
   In our code, the name of the XML element is used
as a clickable label which takes you to the corresponding
glossary entry.  I just need some way to pop up a
definition.  Maybe you could allow something like a
clickable comment that could be used to show a help page
or launch a javascript function.  I guess the link could
just be an optional facet for a comment.  It would be
useful to me to allow more than one clickable comment
per xml element.
   Thanks.