RE: Xforms 1.0 data model

Possibly this is an issue that also could interact with web accessibility?

Anyone interested in the W3 guidelines in this area may find more info at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/

http://www.w3.org/WAI/Reference

http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/

I would also be happy to refer anyone to people who are -clued- in this
area. It is an overlooked issue, but disabled access and mobile, etc
overlap. There is a possibility that Xforms and other new standards could
support an application-independant accessibility that is beyond the wildest
dreams of the the disabled.

Best wishes,

Bruce Williams

 "One should never increase, beyond what is necessary, the number of
entities required to explain anything". William of Ockham (1285-1349)