XForms & internationalisation

From: Maurice <maurice@greenwood.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 09:48:45 +1200
To: <www-forms@w3.org>
<value> enumerations and defaults in the XForms model are mixing data
structure/type with actual displayed data. It makes internationalisation
more difficult. If a model contains such data, then we have to translate it
into all languages that we want to support. I don't have a problem with
<value> and <default> if the value is actually a _key_ for a separate locale
specific resource. We only have to translate the resource and leave the
model as it is.

<model>
   <group name="salutionTitle">
     <value key="t1"/>