RE: pictures

From: Gavin McKenzie <gmckenzi@JetForm.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 11:56:22 -0400
To: "'Joe Hewitt'" <joe@joehewitt.com>, www-forms@w3.org

Joe,

A variation of this capability shows up in the XForms working draft [1] as
'mask' and 'pattern' facets on the string type.

A declarative way for describing how data/fields exhibit input masking and
output formatting is the subject of ongoing work.

Mask, Pattern, Picture...they're all variations on a theme.

Regards,

Gavin.