Fw: Typo in XForms 1.1 Proposed Recommendation 18 August 2009

From: John Boyer <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 16:18:57 -0700
To: public-forms@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org
Just in case this doesn't make it by another means...

----- Forwarded by John Boyer/CanWest/IBM on 10/21/2009 04:18 PM -----

From:
Jeff Schering/CanWest/IBM
To:
John Boyer/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
Date:
10/21/2009 11:42 AM
Fw: Typo in XForms 1.1 Proposed Recommendation 18 August 2009

Hi John

Last week I stumbled upon a typo in the XForms spec. I mentioned it to
Vlad who told me to simply send an email to www-forms-editor@w3.org and
that you would end up seeing it. I did not know at the time that
www-forms-editor is a mailing list. Apparently my message is still waiting
to be moderated in because when I looked at the public archive this
morning (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2009Oct/) it
was still not there.

So I guess that means you do not know about it yet, and now the standard
is an official recommendation! In any case, something for the backlog.

Cheers,
Jeff

Jeff Schering | Information Developer | IBM Canada Software Lab - Victoria
Site | Tel: 250-294-7465 | schering@ca.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Jeff Schering/CanWest/IBM on 2009/10/21 11:35 -----

Typo in XForms 1.1 Proposed Recommendation 18 August 2009

Hi

While perusing the XForms 1.1. spec, I stumbled upon a typo in the
Glossary of Terms, here: http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms11/#def-valid-node. In
the definition of valid node, "byt" should probably be "by".