Re: XForms 1.1 - target of the xforms-delete event

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 10:42:36 -0700
Cc: xforms <www-forms@w3.org>, www-forms-editor@w3.org
To: Forms WG <public-forms@w3.org>
Good point. I guess you have something like this in mind:

<xforms:delete nodeset="instance('foo')/foo | instance('bar')/bar"/>

I think that the right fix is to dispatch xforms-delete to all the
instances from which nodes are removed. Context information must be
adjusted appropriately for each event dispatch.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/