Re: [XForms 1.1] i18n comment: IRIs for external schema locations possible? (PR#8)

Hi John again,

we discussed the issue at our call yesterday, see
http://www.w3.org/2007/09/25-core-minutes#item09 .

We would like to make you aware of two aspects of the topic:

First, IRIs are actually a subset of what XLink does (which is
referenced by XML Schema 1.0).

Second: our real comment on your specification is not "reference IRI
instead of anyURI" ,but rather: it is not clear to us whether IRI or XML
Schema xsd:anyURI support is required normatively or depends on the host
language(s) of XForms 1..

We would prefer that you mention IRI-flavored items explicitly in that
context, rather than changing the definition from anyURI to RFC 3987.

Felix