Re: [XForms 1.1] i18n comment: IRIs for external schema locations possible? (PR#8)

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <xforms-issues@mn.aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:21:11 -0500
To: fsasaki@w3.org
CC: www-forms-editor@w3.org

Felix,

XForms 1.1 is based on XML Schema 1.0 second ed., which does not appear to
support all IRIs in the xsd:anyURI type. Therefore we will defer the support of
all IRIs to a future version of XForms, which may be based on a version of
schema later than 1.0 that will support all IRIs.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken