Re: [XForms 1.1] i18n comment: Restriction of international mail addresses unclear (PR#10)

From: Nick Van den Bleeken <xforms-issues@mn.aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:10:03 -0500
To: fsasaki@w3.org
CC: www-forms-editor@w3.org

We have decided that we will defer the issue about international mail addresses
to a future XForms version, where i18mail can be defined and keep current
pattern definition of XForms email. Due to the fact that we are able to define
the schema type of an international mail addresses today.

Regards,

Nick Van den Bleeken