"This action has special deferred update behavior."

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 14:30:32 -0400
To: public-forms@w3.org
CC: www-forms-editor@w3.org

A minor comment on the wording "This action has special deferred update
behavior."

I am wondering what's so "special" about it - that is, besides the fact
that it is subject to deferred update behavior. The wording suggests to
me that not only are these actions subject to deferred update behavior,
but that somehow there is something particularly unusual going on, which
is not the case.

I would just say that "This action is subject to deferred update behavior.".

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/