XForms 1.1 Last Call: comment about 4.4.5 The xforms-insert Event

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 00:21:14 -0700
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org

All,

This is a comment about the "binding" property or these sections.
Section 4.4.5 says:

"The attribute value of the insert action's nodeset or bind attribute."

However, both @bind and @nodeset are optional with xforms:insert. We
should say what the "binding" property returns when this occurs.

By the way, I believe I raised this in the past already, but I am not
sure why this property is useful anyway. I would suggest simply getting
rid of it unless a compelling use case for it is proposed.

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/