Re: Section 5.1 (PR#136)

From: Steven Pemberton <xforms-issues@mn.aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:40:13 -0500
To: mike@saxonica.com
CC: w3c-xml-query-wg@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org

Thanks for the comment. In fact we have removed the information about the
smaller conformance profile since it is not relevant to this specification.

XForms Basic (a different specification) doesn't include double at present, but
we anticipate that it will be added to a future version.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton
For the Forms WG