Updates to section "9.3.5 The insert Action"

From: Erik Bruchez <ebruchez@orbeon.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:25:31 +0200
To: "Forms WG (new)" <public-forms@w3.org>
CC: www-forms-editor@w3.org
All,

I integrated the suggestions from the following messages into this
section:

Issues with point 6b of insert action
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0111.html

Minor Issue with point 1 of insert action
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0113.html

xforms:index and repeat index updates
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-forms/2007JanMar/0115.html

Unless I am mistaken, with the exception of the "attribute position"
issue which was already handled at the last f2f, the above messages
contain the issues with xforms:repeat which I had the green light to
integrate into the spec.

John, I attach my modified ui.xml with diff marks. This is based off a
bundle I downloaded on Tuesday.

I note that the text still contains references to homogeneous
collections. Did you plan to remove this, or should I do it as well?

Thanks,

-Erik

http://www.orbeon.com/