Add optional root element to schema to encourage SoC

From: Guntis Ozols <guntiso@latnet.lv>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 14:30:45 +0300
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org

Xml requires root element and xforms schema does not define any,
thus encouraging to tangle form with host language.

At the moment, xforms are otherwise quite self sufficient.

With root element, forms could be built, tested,
and stored as valid xml without any irrelevant host language,
then combined with separately managed host language
representation(s) (styles) for these forms.

PS. Please refer me to convincing info why keep current
      restriction if I do not know what I am talking about.

Guntis