Re: [LC: editorial] 6.1.2 The readonly Property (PR#101)

From: John Boyer <xforms-issues@mn.aptest.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:38:16 -0500
To: Steven.Pemberton@cwi.nl
CC: www-forms-editor@w3.org

Hi Steven,

Agreed that we have steadily been improving the spec to ensure that the
calculate attribute calculates the value property, rather than having a
calculate property that is somehow distinct from the value of the node being
calculated.

To that end, your suggestion was accepted but modified to be even clearer.  In
the editor's draft available from the Forms WG website, it now says "... unless
a calculate is specified for the value property..."

Therefore, your suggested words have been included.  Please let us know if you
have any further concerns about this issue.

Thanks,
John Boyer