De: www-forms-request@w3.org [mailto:www-forms-request@w3.org] En nombre de
John Boyer
Enviado el: lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2006 12:33
Para: www-forms@w3.org; www-forms-editor@w3.org
Asunto: Feedback on 1.1: Case element content model and attributes

The case element is meant to be "like a group" that can be selected by a
switch.

For consistency, then, the case element should be allowed to have an
optional single-node binding, and its content model should include UICommon.

John M. Boyer, Ph.D.
Senior Product Architect/Research Scientist
Co-Chair, W3C XForms Working Group
IBM Victoria Software Lab
E-Mail: boyerj@ca.ibm.com  http://www.ibm.com/software/