RE: Feedback on 1.1: Case element content model and attributes

From: Rafael Benito <rbenito@satec.es>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:14:14 +0200
To: "'John Boyer'" <boyerj@ca.ibm.com>, <www-forms@w3.org>, <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
In this case, we should define the behaviour in cases such as having the ref
pointing to a non-existant node or a non-relevant node. Then, if the user
toggles to that case or selected is "true", what is the behaviour?

I think this relates to the previous posts about having selected as a
boolean xpath expression or allowing AVT for the selected attribute. I think
we must clarify wchich direction are we taking in these issues and solve all
the implications before adding anything to the standard.

Regards,

Rafael Benito
SATEC

  _____