Suggestion for context menus

From: David Landwehr <david.landwehr@solidapp.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 08:14:35 +0100
To: www-forms@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org

Dear Working Group,

I started a thread on www-forms regarding context menus in XForms [1].
It did not make it to a lot of discussion and to me it is still unclear
how this should be expressed in XForms in a correct and valid way.

As I need the functionality of context menus in my processor today, I
will create an extension module for that on exforms.org. But I hope the
working group will consider this problem (along with the more general
problem of menus) in an upcoming version of XForms.

Best regards,
David

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms/2006Mar/0029.html

David Landwehr (david.landwehr@solidapp.com)