RE: Submission of invalid instances

From: Mark Birbeck <mark.birbeck@x-port.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:01:05 +0100
To: "'Hoylen Sue'" <hoylen@dstc.edu.au>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Hi Hoylen,

You can actually submit an instance without validation already - you simply
ensure that there are no bind constraints or schemas defined for the model.
However, you are currently unable to move the data that a user is editing
from a 'live' instance to an instance for saving without validating. This is
being addressed in 1.1.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Birbeck