Please Read - you have been subscribed to our email update

From: Deals <deals@planitroi.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:11:00 -0400
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org

PlanITROI, Inc.  is an IT asset management company.  We remarket refurbished IT
equipment.  This equipment is composed mainly of laptop notebooks and PDAs.

We send out weekly emails with special pricing on new stock.  You have been
subscribed to this weekly update.

A few things about our company:
1.  Everything we advertise is in stock ready to ship.
2.  Our product goes through a thorough QC test and then graded A, B, C, D.
3.  All Products come with a 30 day warranty.
5.  Batteries carry a 30 day/ 30 minute warranty.
6.  Our return rate is less than 2%.

If you would like to be removed from our list, Please follow our remove instructions:
Respond to this email with "REMOVE" in the subject line
OR
Send an email to remove@planitroi.com with "REMOVE" in the subject line