From: Susan Lesch [mailto:lesch@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 10:25 AM
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org
Subject: Comments for CR-xforms-20021112

Hello,

>  We expect that sufficient feedback to determine its future will have been
>  received by 05 March 2003. Please send review comments before the end of
>  the review period to www-forms-editor@w3.org.

Apologies, these are a few hours late.

Minor global edits:
s/whitespace/white space/ (see http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml#sec-common-syn)
s/Schema/schema/ (unless referring to an XML Schema spec by name)
s/XForms processor/XForms Processor/ (one way or the other)
s/XForms action/XForms Action/ (one way or the other)
s/data types/datatypes/ (one way or the other, XML Schema says datatypes)
s/UI/user interface (UI)/ (spell out the first one, then you can use UI
standalone when you need to)
s/Specification/specification/
s/et. al./et al./
s/web/Web/
s/web site/Web site/
s/Unicode Standards/Unicode Standard/
s/character,{sep}/character, {sep}/

In E 3, s/lower case/lowercase/ and s/upper case/uppercase/ (they are
words). That means also that the input mode tokens would not be
camelCase (s/lowerCase/lowercase/, s/upperCase/uppercase) unless you
need to match titleCase.

The white tables could use cellpadding="3" or so.

The examples in 7.10.1 and 8.3.1 might be missing their wrapper div's
(maybe they are exceptions).

DOM2 Events can be a normative reference. "as defined in DOM2 events"
and RFC 2388 could have a link to references. Same for XPath in the
Glossary.

In the context of a section titled Glossary and since all of your
definitions are there, it may not be necessary to use square brackets
and the "Definition:" prefix in dd's. If you agree, that can come out
of "Document Conventions."

For Acknowledgments, the people in a Working Group are called
"participants" rather than "members" so they aren't confused with W3C
"Members."

This line of CSS was removed from XML Spec (it causes rendering
problems in Mac IE so I just want to be sure it is gone in your next
draft):
     dt.label       { display: run-in; }

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/CR-xforms-20021112/

Best wishes for your project,