XForms 2.0 - Let's have clear Use Cases

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 04:57:51 EDT
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org
CC: XForms@yahoogroups.com, www-forms@w3.org

I would like formally to suggest to the XForms WG that, in developing XForms
2.0, they have an explicit set of use cases to guide their discussions.

Further I wish to suggest that the use cases be made public, for comment and
contributions, at a *very* early stage in the development of XForms 2.0. That
could be done as part of an XForms 2.0 Requirements document or as a separate
XForms 2.0 Use Cases document. Either way it needs to be done, in my view.

If XForms 1.0 had had a clearly expressed set of use cases, it might have
made smoother progress.

Thanks

Andrew Watt
P.S. When can the XForms community expect the "publicly accessible" XForms WG
Charter located at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Group/2003/xforms-wg-charter.html
to actually become available to the public?