RE: Schemas and XPath 2.0

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:00:27 -0700
To: "'paul@prescod.net'" <paul@prescod.net>, www-forms-editor@w3.org

Hi Paul,

First, thanks for the careful read and comments.

On XPath 2.0, my impression is that a large majority of the forms-interested
public wouldn't stand for a lengthy (who knows? a year?) delay while XPath
2.0 catches up. It took us quite a while to get comfortable with XPath 1.0!
We are keeping an eye on developments, though.

If I'm missing something here (such as you using a stronger meaning for
'delegate') please let me know.

Thanks,

.micah