Request to close issue 47 from last call and move to CR comment i n response to issue multipart-submit-options

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@pahv.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:20:45 -0700
To: "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

I note that my Issue 47 from the last call is treated as a CR issue, in
http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/slice11.html#multipart-submit-options

I will submit a proposal during CR for making multipart/form-data post be
RFC 2387 compliant, and a proposal for RFC 2388 multipart/related post for
the current out-of-band binary functionality with instance data being kept
as an XML instance.

As a result, please close Issue 47 and I will re-submit it as a comment on
CR, in responose the the issue.

Leigh L Klotz, Jr.
Xerox