From: Thierry Michel [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 5:48 AM
To: Joel Faul
Cc: www-forms-editor@w3.org
Subject: Re: Message 67: Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG
abo ut the XForms Last Call WD

Joel Faul,

Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/
Your issue is archived at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Feb/0099.html

-----------------------
XForms WG Resolution about CR exit criteria: (from the status document of
the upcoming CR ):

On completion of the review, the XForms Working Group will advance the
specification to Proposed Recommendation according to the following exit
criteria:

Sufficient reports of implementation experience have been gathered to
demonstrate that XForms Processors based on the specification are
implementable and have compatible behavior.

An implementation report shows that there is at least
    * one fully conforming XForms full processor
    * one fully conforming XForms Basic processor
    * one interoperable implementation of each feature

and formal responses to all comments received by the Working Group.

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.