RE: [XForms] XForms CR - how many previously reported errors were ignored?

From: Klotz, Leigh <Leigh.Klotz@pahv.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:48:47 -0800
To: "'XForms@yahoogroups.com'" <XForms@yahoogroups.com>, "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>, "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Thank you for your comments.  We are using Chapter 2 example to part of
fully developed in Appendix G, where the "Cash" choice is used as an example
of XML events and the xforms:message element, where it displays a message
that says "Please do not mail cash."

We are still seeking implementation feedback, however, and if you do wish to
send cash, please note that the message is advisory only, and is not
enforced as a validity constraint.

Thank you,