Let us edit & post your next commercial

From: <mailman@thefurnace.tv>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:21:33 -0800
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org
Introducing The Furnace, the hot new post-production and editorial service.
As a courtesy to professionals in our industry, we are inviting you to meet
us at our website:

http://www.thefurnace.tv/welcome.shtml

If you need to complete a commercial project with award-winning creative
editorial and EFX talent, you should know about us. We offer a complete
range of editors skilled on AVID, FINAL CUT PRO, INFERNO, and FLAME systems.
Our prices are super-competitive and our talent is tops!

The Furnace provides supervision for every aspect of post production,
including graphic elements, digital effects, and sound design and mixing.

If you like what you see on our website, please call Eric for a copy of our
reel on 3/4, VHS, or DVD, at  310-314-4400

Best Wishes,

THE FURNACE