Please Help: Seeking my son

From: unknown <unknown@unknown>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 11:36:55 -0459
To: www-forms-editor@w3.org
MISSING SINCE OCTOBER 2001: MATTHEW KLEIN, AGE 19.
REWARD FOR INFORMATION LEADING TO THE FINDING OF MY SON.

Please help me.  My son has been missing since October 2001 without a trace.  His name is Matthew Klein and his picture is attached.  If you can help me find him, I will offer you a reward.  Please send any information to seekingmatthew@hotmail.com

Height: 5 ft 10"
Age: 19
Eyes: brown
Hair: dark brown

=== PLEASE FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.  ===
=== Sorry for the inconvenience, THIS EMAIL IS NOT A HOAX. ===

Family heart broken.  Desperate for news.  Sick with grief.

matt.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: matt.jpg)