Best Adult Webcam Chats! Attention!

From: <sexi_mandi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:12:55 +1200
To: Hey!@tux.w3.org
 Hey, My name is Cindy, and I host adult webcam chats. I am 19 years old and I have a great body.I am offering a one and only chance to all the sex webcams you will ever want or
need.We have all the hottest girls, caught TOTALLY NUDE!! And the best part, you can chat and watch them at the same time! Join this nice
girls for free, or just check webcams you like on our website.

It is all here: http://www.%61%64%64%69ct%69%76e%73e%78.com

P.S. You don't have to have web camera.
Credit card needed for age verification. 100% FREE