what did you do, quit your job ? 1914MDXh4-878l12

From: <Kathy3318d33@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 20:04:46 +0200
To: You@tux.w3.org
Are you tired of getting up early, only to know your making a fraction of what your
employer does??  Seriously - You have nothing to lose by AT LEAST hearing us out -
Let us show you how to be successful from your home...

With the economy in a tailspin, it is time for you to take control of your future earn 6
Figures from home.  It is easier than ever!  Seriously, we dont have an overnight get
rich quick scheme, but we can help provide you with a second income.

Again 1 thing is for certain, you have nothing to lose by at least hearing us out.

In fact here are just some of the advantages:

*  Work from home
*  Save thousands per year in tax write offs
*  Control your future
*  Fire your boss!!
*  Develop Long Term Residual Income
*  Spend time with your family (or start one!)
Our winning team has an incredible support system and a step-by-step
game plan to show you how to build a walk away six- figure income.
Don’t delay; start building equity for yourself today!

Click Here ---> http://biz07.freewebhost4all.com/3/bizform.htm
4954PeVQ7-843SYkG5719ieXm1-123QlcW7327qLum7-645tkDz2682l52