80-19- Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForms Last Call WD

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 15:16:21 +0200
To: <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Shane,
Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/

Your issue is archived at
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Group/LastCallResponses.html#Issue80
issue 19

XForms WG Resolution:

* ISSUE 80.19: multiple model elements, multiply rooted
Roland Merrick: We don't describe this adequately; we don't want multiply-rooted.
Micah Dubinko: That's a separate issue.

Action 33: Roland to send message to w3c-forms about multiply-rooted instance dilemma if not discussed today.

Steven Pemberton: "In the absence of a model element"
Micah Dubinko: If there is no model element, there is no form.
Steven Pemberton: 4.2.5 is wrong. It should say "In the absence of a Schema".

Action 34: Micah to fix 4.2.5 to say "In the absence of a Schema".

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.