Dynamic XSLT Evaluation?

From: Calbazana, Al <ACalbazana@epotec.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:13:15 -0400
To: "'www-forms@w3.org'" <www-forms@w3.org>, "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>, "'Chiba'" <chiba-developer@lists.sourceforge.net>
I've been studying Chiba implementation of xforms.xsl and I've noticed that
there is an evaluation of XPath statements that dynamically resolves an
XPath expression at runtime.   I am referring to the following:

<xsl:when
test="xforms:value=xalan:evaluate(concat($InstanceNodeStr,$absref))">

This looks to be a xslt processer specific implementation.  Is there any
means of doing this xslt processor neutral?

Thanks,

Al

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com