Re: GET should be encouraged, not deprecated, in XForms

On Wed, 2002-07-03 at 10:05, Thierry Michel wrote:
> Dan,
>
> Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
> draft
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/
>
> Your issue is archived at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Jan/0013.html
>
> XForms WG Resolution:
>
> GET is not deprecated
> discussion archived at:
> http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/Group/2002/f2f-Cannes/minutes.html#topic19
>
> Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.

I'm not sure what the resolution is. The minutes show
an agreement in principle, but no details about how
it is to be carried out.

"Resolution 10: We include GET without deprecation. SPEC CHANGE"

Ah... this gives a little more detail...

"Resolution 11: There was too much pushback from the community about
deprecating GET, and we agree to option C UTF-8 encoding. SPEC CHANGE."

I would prefer to review the resolution in the context of
an updated draft.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xforms/ is still dated 18 January 2002;
is there something newer I can look at?

An example of how GET and XForms work together
would probably be enough.