57- Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForms Last Call WD

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:14:19 +0200
To: "Martin J. Duerst" <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working

Your issue is archived at

XForms WG Resolution:

1) Agree. We have added a note about the i18n benefits of xsd:anyURI.
2) Your comment had no specific suggestion... This is a host-language issue.
3) Agreed. We now include an example of "calendar" date entry
4) Agree. boolean-from-string() has been changed as suggested.

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.