66- Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForms Last Call WD

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:10:31 +0200
To: <yam@access.co.jp>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

T. Yamakami,

Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/

Your issue is archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Feb/0097.html

XForms WG Resolution:

We agree that conformance levels must be better described. You are correct
that "D input Modes" heavily depend on the input language. The spec says
this already. We haven't split the specification in the way you suggested,
but we hope you can live with this situation.

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.