Response to your issue sent to the XForms WG about the XForms Last Call WD

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:26:35 +0200
To: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Cc: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

Andrew,

Your issue sent to the W3C XForms WG about the XForms Last Call Working
draft
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xforms-20020118/

Your issue is archived at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-forms-editor/2002Feb/0043.html

XForms WG Resolution:

We agree that clarification is needed. The introductory text isn't
normative, nor is it intended to be an exhaustive description of all
possible XForms implementations. We do expect server-side implementations,
as will become clearer as we go through a request for implementations. The
text in section 1.1 has been revised.

Please respond to state that you agree with this Resolution.