This Is What You Are Looking For

From: <waxco2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:37:56 -0500
To: "www-forms-editor@w3.org" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>

YOU COULD BE EARNING $2,000, $3,000 PER WEEK, EVERY WEEK.

I am very excited for you. I know that you have been looking for the perfect
home-business like I was.

Well, I have found it. I don't mean I think I have or perhaps I have, but I
have!

You can finally earn  great income from the comfort of your own home and you
can control how much or little you make.

If you've been searching for a home-based business that actually works like
they say and gives you enough time to enjoy the real important things in life...

THIS IS IT! GO AHEAD...TAKE A LOOK

Click Here : http://www.ezbizz.com/ynotu

And Call: 1-800-883-2952

'Life Rewards Action'

Dare to believe that somethinginside you is superior to circumstances.

Circumstances do not make a person they reveal them.