XForms Implementations - Public list?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:37:13 EST
To: www-forms@w3.org
CC: www-forms-editor@w3.org
I was wondering if the XForms WG have in mind to produce a publicly available
list of XForms implementations with a grid which shows what part(s) of XForms
has been implemented by which implementation.

The page at
refers to several "Implementations" but one of those "implementations" seems
to be a request only to Mozilla to support XForms and another seems to be a
promise of support at some future date. And for others it is far from clear
what has actually been implemented.

A grid with clear indications of what has been *actually* been implemented by
which processor at a particular date is substantially more useful to XForms
authors and likely XForms authors.

I apologise for dumping (yet more) work on you guys but a list like that is a
significant help to newcomers and can be expected to assist pickup of XForms.

The SVG page is at

Since the XForms WG seem to envisage jumping direct from Last Call WD to
Proposed Recommendation the kind of page which I suggest would be a useful
reality check as well as useful to potential XForms authors as to what is
*actually* possible at any particular date.

Andrew Watt