FW: Events review part I: 4.2 Initialization events

From: Mikko Honkala <honkkis@tml.hut.fi>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 11:29:21 +0200
To: <www-forms-editor@w3c.org>
Hi,

initialization events seem ok on the whole. Here are my comments:

4.2 Initialization Events
MH: Substantive: Do we want the user to be able to <dispatch> the following events:
         ModelConstruct
         ModelInitialize
         InitializeDone
         FormControlInitialize
         InitializeDone
 should we prevent that somehow?

4.2.1 xforms:modelConstruct
MH: This seems OK.

4.2.2 xforms:modelInitialize
MH: Editorial: Tense: data has been validated -> data is validated

4.2.3 xforms:initializeDone
MH: Editorial: is this a notification event only? Then it should be noted.

4.2.4 xforms:UIInitialize
MH: Editorial: Dispatched as part of the modelInitialize default processing.

4.2.5 xforms:formControlInitialize
MH: Substantive: Target should be formControl.

-mikko