Forms Player problem with post

From: Holly Schinsky <hschinsky@qlinktech.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:41:43 -0500
To: <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
Hello,

I am using the Forms Player ( www.formsplayer.com <http://www.formsplayer.com/> ) processor in an IE browser to render my XForms pages, but have run into a problem. I have a form which submits data to a servlet using the 'post' method and should return a page of mixed HTML/XML content as the response, but when the IE browser should display my returned page, it crashes.  When I change the method to 'get', it works, however I need to use the 'post' method so I can get the instance data in my servlet. Also, when I do a 'post', but remove the forms player specific tags on the response page, I receive my page, but then my XForms tags are not processed. Has anyone had this problem, or have any idea why this might be happening?

Any help is appreciated!
Holly