XForms WD 20020821 - 2.2 Coding Error?

From: <AndrewWatt2001@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:21:21 EDT
To: www-forms@w3.org, www-forms-editor@w3.org, xforms@yahoogroups.com

In the third piece of example code in 2.2 the final expression reads,
"/my:payment/my:expires".

It seems to me that the expression should read, "/my:payment/my:expiry" to
correspond to the preceding parts of the example.

This assumes a proper namespace declaration in scope which is not clear from
the way the example is written.

The example code doesn't unambiguously indicate that the my namespace prefix
is in scope for the abominable <select1> element and the <input> elements
since no proper nesting is shown following the seeming namespace declaration.

Andrew Watt