Response to Last Call Message 19

From: Micah Dubinko <MDubinko@cardiff.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:43:14 -0700
To: "'www-forms-editor@w3.org'" <www-forms-editor@w3.org>
Cc: "'Mikko Honkala (E-mail)'" <honkkis@tml.hut.fi>, "'thierry MICHEL (E-mail)'" <tmichel@w3.org>
Mikko,

This message from you had two comments:

4.4.1 xforms:submit
MH: Substantive: This is an event with default processing only at its
target, so it should not bubble

4.5 Error Indications
MH: Question: What does the following sentence in Error events mean in terms
of default processing and bubbling?: "Default error handling may be used".

On 4.4.1, I believe we agreed that bubbling is OK. (If not, please let me
know!)

On 4.5, it means that the processor may provide a default handler (log
errors, etc.)

I hope this is sufficient to resolve your Last Call request.

Thanks!

.micah