Re: Is there a pure JS implementation of the WOFF2 Brotli codec?

Yeah,that's the conclusion we had to draw too - debugging the running
process revealed that the emscripten'd library was allocating three massive
array buffers (~313MB each), just by loading the library, so that's either
a nasty emscripten bug, or could be a deferred allocation pattern that
works in C++ but turns into instant allocation in JS.

That said, a pure JS implementation would be great as "reality check" too,
so that for raw speed a (fixed) emscripten'd library is great, but for
sanity, a secondary implementation is available to hold emscripten
accountable to.

- Mike