Re: "-ms-font-feature-settings" is ignored if only specified as @font-face descriptor

UPDATE: This problem also affects Chrome, not just IE10!

I have now confirmed that specifying -*-font-feature-settings ONLY in
the descriptor of the @font-face rule works as prescribed in Firefox and
Safari but does NOT work in either Chrome (23 or 25 canary) or Internet
Explorer 10 (Nov 2012 Preview on Windows 7).

Adding the -ms-font-feature-settings as a property of some selector
(e.g. body) fixes the problem in IE, and adding the analogous
-webkit-font-feature-settings declaration as a property of a selector
makes in work in Chrome. But this is not what CSS Fonts 3 postulates. It
should work even if only specified as a descriptor of the @font-face rule.

Updated examples:
http://www.iqfonts.com/121203calttest/index.html
http://www.iqfonts.com/121203calttest/ie10.html