RE: Announcing new font compression project

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:20:24 +0000
To: "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
Re-enacting old battles never goes out of style but if there is such interest in it I suggest starting a separate thread (tentative subject line: 'The MTX conspiracy!'). I'd rather read concrete feedback on Raph's intruiguing proposal rather than the perceived intents of 2012 Monotype vs. 2009 Monotype. The latter just seems the kind of discussion that is best had over beers. We might even get Vlad to buy the first round...