Re: Getting passes on directory-4-byte-002 - a long story

I talked to Just about this and looked into it myself. This issue was resolved in 2008 (I reported the issue to Just myself back then :-). I checked one of the fonts that was listed as problematic and it was, indeed, not padded.  I round tripped the fonts to .ttx and back to .ttf with the latest release and the version in the trunk. Both resulted in padded files. If TTX is the end of the production chain for these fonts, they should upgrade to the latest TTX/FontTools release. If the problem persists, I'd like to know.

Tal