Re: Comments on the WOFF Last Call

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:41:30 +0100
To: Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
CC: "www-font@w3.org" <www-font@w3.org>
On Wednesday, January 5, 2011, 6:35:22 PM, Stephen wrote:

SZ> 3.       This is a nit, but it would be nice to state what the
SZ> “content” of the element is and not just what the attributes are in the Metadata section.

It would, yes.

We do have a RelaxNG schema, linked from the spec, but a human-readable description of the content of each element would be valuable as well.

Another reviewer thought that all the elements were empty, because no content was listed in the places where they were looking for it.

We are still discussing the best way to indicate this.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG