Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

What are those EULA clauses about if not content protection? To quote
wikipedia:

*"*techniques used for preventing the reproduction of software, films,
music, and other media, usually for
copyright<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright>
 reasons."

I am using CP in a general sense to include access (e.g., rendering,
display) control, and not merely copy control. If you don't like my use,
then I can  use the somewhat more general term DRM.

The two cited EULAs state:

> which reasonably
> restricts access to Web Font Software from use in any way by web pages
> or any document not originating from your Web Site

and

> reasonable state-of-the-art measures, that other websites cannot
> access the Font Software for display

Control of access is merely a specific type of content protection or DRM.

Retarding the last, please show me an attack based on font access that SOR
prevents.