Re: [OpenType] SVG Fonts inside of OpenType fonts? [Cross-post from www-font@w3.org]

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:36 AM, Levantovsky, Vladimir <
Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotypeimaging.com> wrote:

> I had a similar question - why would this distinction should be introduced
> at the potential expense of duplicating all glyph data? One possible way to
> address it is to consider the initial state (frame 1) of animated glyph
> description as its static representation if animation is not supported.

That is basically what we do for SVG images. I think we should carry on
doing that for fonts.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in
us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our