Re: Last call comments on WOFF (4)

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:14:41 +0200
To: www-font@w3.org
CC: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>
Hello Bert,

In this message
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-font/2011JanMar/0084.html
you said

> So, concretely, I'm suggesting that WOFF either allows no
> user-defined extensions, or, if there is a good reason to allow
> them, to use XMP for that.

The WG has decided that we do still want to allow a small extensibility
point, and we do not want this to incur the additional complexity of
using XMP for this task.

Accordingly, we do not intend to make a change to the user defined
extension element. Please let us know if you can accept this decision.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG