updated WOFF spec

From: Jonathan Kew <jfkthame@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2011 13:09:54 +0100
Cc: www-font@w3.org
To: "public-webfonts-wg@w3.org Group" <public-webfonts-wg@w3.org>
Hello WG,

I have today committed a number of edits to the spec, addressing the action items from our last conference call. This includes the removal of the "Summary of Conformance Requirements", as well as clarifications to the metadata description. Please review the latest text, and let me know of any remaining concerns or places where I've missed something we intended to do.

(I've marked the corresponding actions as "pending review" in the issue tracker.)

JK